Francisco Luis Miró Quesada Westphalen wrote:
Hello:
I'm new to Open Office. I'm leaving MS Office, but when I started using
the Word Processor (vesion 1.1.0 in Spanish) I noticed it didn't tell me
where I was having spelling mistakes as MS Word did.
I want to know if you have this feature already and how can I do to
enable it.

You may want to upgrade to 1.1.4 as this is the most current version and has a lot of the bugs that may have been 1.1.0 fixed.

-- Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org For OOo tips: http://openoffice.peschtra.com/tips/ooo_tips_tricks.html To order OOo: http://openoffice.peschtra.com/distro/ooo_distro.html