Rod Engelsman wrote:

> I'm glad the guy wants to use OOo, but FWIW you can do that in about one
> click with the Picture and Fax Viewer that comes with WinXP.

For this operation I would use neither OOo nor WinXP's Viewer, because
both reencode every graphic they rotate, and in case of a JPEG file this
creates a loss of quality. Use IrfanView for this, IIRC it does this
without reencoding and it is a great tool, not only for rotating images.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.