Joerg Barfurth wrote:

BTW: Would you operate a website offering such contributions for download at your risk?

What would be the risk for me? As a matter of fact, I was thinking about it. More specifically, I was thinking of talking to Russ (from OOoMacros) about doing that exactly. Russ is doing it right now. I don't see what the risk would be. It's not like I claim to be responsible for them.

In a similar way, I am currently running a website for documentation. There is always a chance that our work will be wrong and cause data loss. But I still don't see a risk. We do our best to be accurate, but our work is provided "as is".

Cheers,
Daniel.