Stephan Gromer wrote:
Dear all,

I just installed the latest snapshot of OOo 1.9.95 under WinXP. Many
problems I had before are now gone. However, I havent't managed to
find out how to navigate backwards step by step within an animation.
From the Help-file I have only found the keys to return to the
previous slide, but not how to reverse a step during the animation.
Did I miss anything? If not, this is an important function and should
be implemented quickly, as it occasionally happens that I (and others
I guess) am too trigger-handy. Haven't found anything usefull via
Google ("openoffice impress animation navigation").

I assumed you tried left arrow, backspace, pageup, etc...

Thank you, Stephan

PS.:
 In case it is not yet implemented, whom do I have to contact to
 suggest it?
To report it:

Borrowed from G. Roderick Singleton:
The best way to have problems such as this evaluated is to file an
issue. If you haven't already registered, do the following:

Go to <www.openoffice.org> click the Register link at the top right of
of the page. Fill in your information and reply to the confirmation
email that will be sent to the address you provided. Once you have
confirmed, go to <www.openoffice.org> again and click on the "Bugs &
Issues" link in the General links box.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is important that you file
the issue to ensure reproducibility with your examples.

HTH,
--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org