OK, thank you. I´ll register right a way to file this issue.

From: Peter Kupfer OOo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: discuss@openoffice.org
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [discuss] all footnotes together
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:15:20 -0500

Gabriel Lorenzo Lagunes Castillo wrote:
Maybe an example is better: think of a 100 pages thesis (or working paper) with more or less 50 footnotes (not endnotes). Once I finish the document I want to verify all the footnotes to see if they are correct (op cit, ibid, etc.). This would be much easier if I could see them all together. If I use Ibid in a footnote it means I´m citing the same author, book and page as in the prior footnote; so I have to see the prior footnote to verify it and this means going to the page where that footnote is. Something useful would be to have an option to see all footnotes (of all the document) and save time. MS Office has this option ("See footnotes").

I see.

Borrowed from G. Roderick Singleton:
The best way to have problems such as this evaluated is to file an
issue. If you haven't already registered, do the following:

Go to <www.openoffice.org> click the Register link at the top right of
of the page. Fill in your information and reply to the confirmation
email that will be sent to the address you provided. Once you have
confirmed, go to <www.openoffice.org> again and click on the "Bugs &
Issues" link in the General links box.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is important that you file
the issue to ensure reproducibility with your examples.

HTH,
--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org