Joerg Barfurth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> What feature are you thinking of in particular?

There has been a list of features requiring Java on one of the lists
some time ago. Features included were (a.o.) writer wizards.

> We want to give this choice to users.

That's good. So there will be two flavours of OOo 2 to be downloaded:
one that requires Java (leaving it up to me to install this if it is
not on my platform already) and one that works with gcj (leaving it up
to me to install this if it is not on my platform already).

Thanks for the explanation.

-- Johan