Alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I like to segregate my document files in directories for each type of
> file.  Been doing it for more than 20 years.  I think storing a default
> path for each file type; Text, spreadsheet, drawing, presentation,...;
> in the options file would be a worthy enhancement.  This could be
> augmented with a check box to always use this directory or use the last
> one opened or save in.

well, you can set this up in a macro if you want to, with about an hour's
work. I have a macro (available from the sig) which stores files in
different directories depending on the template that is used for them (and,
in the case of letters, the addressee). You could extend this n any way you
liked, but the basic technique is clear enough, I think.

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.