Andrews wrote:
blabla wrote:

Andrews wrote:

Have just loaded it on suse 9.2 and tried a few things without a hitch. - The speed improvement is great and the look and feel is excellent.

I put it on my Suse 9.2 and it doesn't look very good, fonts are all funny (although, as far as I am aware, I got all kinds of fonts supported...)

Any ideas?

ingo

Have now tried it on ibm thinkpad under xp and suse 9.2 - fonts fine in all cases - have you got the latest build? .100 I know the previous one was not great for fonts

jeremy

I think that was it! everything fine now and thanks for your help!

ingo