Hi there. I totaly agree with you, and find the same problem with
draw. I do alot of flow charting, and mapping for programming,
visualy, and I don't like running out of space. This is a feature I
liked in a program I used to use, that would cost me several hundred
dollars to buy, so I didn't buy it...

In fact, I would like the concept of infinite drawing space taken one
step further. I would like Draw to be able to intelligently expand the
drawing surface.

It would be nice for OpenOffice Draw to constantly expand the page out
based on the proximity of the closest object on the drawing surface.
That way the user never has to adjust the drawing space at all!
There's no pre-set drawing space, and no final drawing space. Of
course, OpenOffice Draw should also shrink the drawing space if
objects get taken out.

Rigel