On Mar 17 mai 2005 14:57, Joerg Barfurth a écrit :
> Hi,

> Well, fd.o would probably make that $XDG_DATA_DIRS/templates/<filetype>/
> or so, which means that an entire search path needs to be derived from
> an environment variable, which is more complicated to inject into the
> OOo-internal system...

Well, we won't know without asking;)
Since the resource files are the same regardless on what desktop manager
is run I'm not sure this indirection would be justified.

Anyway as I wrote I'm waiting for someone with more clout to send the
invitations. If no one does it soon I'll do it myself (gasp massive list
subscribing ahead)

--
Nicolas Mailhot