I think more companies will be taking that approach, especially since BSA and probably FAST give the appearance to be working on behalf of MS and not any other closed source vendors:
http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/1998/01/burstein.html

Using OOo allows companies to keep the workstations stocked with packages, yet legal.

-Lars
Lars Nooden ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        Software patents harm all Net-based business, write your MEP:
        http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/ep6/owa/p_meps2.repartition?ilg=EN