Actualy Caleb. The developers don't release every snapshot to the
servres. The way it works, is that a set of tasks are set up to
complete. Each integration task marks a building step, and when it's
done they're all bundled together. Ex. .89, .95, .97, and so on. The
next consecutive build isn't always the next one to be displayed :)

Rigel