I will repeat myself, again. Sir. Your idea to add access to help and
to options from the quickstarter I think is a novelle idea, and will
add my un-official vote to that feature.

Having access to the help and options from the quickstarter would
eliminate the need to load a full OOo component just to get some info
or change a setting.

Peter. I can see why most ideas are useful in their own respects. But
I suppose we can only put ourselves in our own shoes, and not anyone
elses. Or so one woudl be lead to believe

Rigel