[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
My name is Joel Madero and I mainly use Openoffice for school work and
personal use but also use it for business puroposes. I was wondering if
anyone has brought up possibly adding a publisher like program to
openoffice. This type of program seems like it would be more useful than a
database program (although that seems helpful as well). Are there any
other publisher like programs in open source community? Please let me know

Joel Madero
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

google "scribus" - works a treat

ingo