On Mon, May 30, 2005 10:57:42 AM -0700, OldSarge
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
[two screenfuls of text snipped]

> To All: Does anybody know what the Linux industry's take on this
> patent is? Are they going to challenge it?

To all: may we all avoid to retransmit every time a lot of text that
every list member has already received, sometimes paid? Thanks,

Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

We have to pursue this subject of fun very seriously if we
want to stay competitive in the 21st century. -George Yeo,
     Singapore's Minister of State for Finance.