On Mon, May 30, 2005 16:39:12 PM -0700, Chris BONDE ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:

> > On Mon, May 30, 2005 13:43:46 PM -0400, Daniel Carrera
> > ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
> > Absolutely yes. That's copyright realm. But inventions and patents are
> > different. If you come to my home, see my half dome photograph, and
> > inspired by that go to Yosemite to make much better ones, none of us
> > can and should pretend anything on the work of the other. I agree
> > 100%. But if I had finished yesterday, after years of labor, the
> > formula for the film you used, maybe spending a lot of money, you
> > copied the formula today and, without even really understanding it,
> > began to sell tomorrow films at a cheaper price because you have no
> > R&D costs to recover, I'd be mightily pissed. That's why patents were
> > invented.
> I like the last sentence LOL, also the reference of 'That's"  FOTFL

What do you mean with "also the reference of "That's"?

Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

[media giants] have no idea how to do business with resourceful human
beings rather than passive vegetables. So they run to [the] government
for protection."  -- Doc Searls on the SSSCA, in Linux Journal