--- Jonathan Kaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> observations of many who have commented so far. What I don't understand
> is that surely there is published work on XML along with conversions
> issues, isn't there? If so, then none of that stuff can be patent
> "protected".  A less is, if you're working on stuff that you want to
> share with the world, publish publish publish. There more you publish
> the harder life is for patent attorneys.

Yes, well, you see the problems are that most of the people raising hell about
the
patent haven't read it, never mind trying to understand it.

How many people really do - or for that matter, did before or after the patent -
object mappings based on a schema and an annoted source code file? And for that
matter - why would one want to do that anyways?
> cheers,
> Jonathan

Sander

.sigless