Ian Laurenson wrote:

> * In Writer searching is at a document level thus coding for searching
> within a selection is extremely tedious and the resulting code is slow.

Interesting, can you provide an example that shows the problem?

> * Having an enumeration for PageLayout that doesn't include an option
> for "none" when you simply aren't concerned about duplex printing.

Sorry, I don't understand this. Can you show it with a few code lines?

> A much higher priority for me is having more in the API such as the
> ability to easily have docked/floating windows in extensions.

This is a feature we have considered for the next release. The biggest
obstacle is that we lack a proper GUI toolkit, but at least we should be
able to offer all controls you can use in a basic dialog also for
docking/floating windows.

As an example, we could use the xml description of a Basic dialog and
declare it as a floater or a docking window.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.