Peter Reaper wrote:

Jonathan Kaye on 31.05.2005 20:50 wrote:

| Third, thunderbird has no real support for signatures. this is the only
| real "problem" that I have with thunderbird.

I'm not sure what you mean by "no real support for signatures". TBird
certainly seems to support signatures. I use them myself with TBird. Can
you elaborate a bit on what you mean?

What did you to to your Thunderbird settings to break the quoting formatting so badly? Or is it PGP? :-\

Sure. What I maean is that i have not seen anywhere where i can put a default signature in and it will be automaricxally added to the rnd of my emails. Now, if i am wrong, cold some one PLEASE show me where to look?