Hello!

I have just tried to solve the following situation:

I needed to make a simple table having rows like date and value, ending by 24th Apr being the last day of a series of 58 days. I tried to format all the cells like date (English UK, DD/MM/YY) and then pointed to the last cell; Fill. series, Up, Date, End Value = 24/04/05, Increment -1.

There is displayed "Invalid value message".

I agree I am too lazy to calculate what is the starting date. But the question is if I did something wrong or the SW was not intended to support this operation.

My version is still 1.1.0 as I am not such a guru to do it so often.

Anyway, many, many thanks for these great tools!

Mojmir Elias