Chad Smith wrote:
I don't know if I'd call it contentious.  I'd call it logical.  You
can actually see what it's called.

The OP explains *why* the 1.x way of doing things *sucks*.  If you
*do* have a title (which some programs automagically assign without
prompt to the user) and you want to see the actual filename, then you
can't see what the filename is.

-Chad Smith

You're right, you can't see the file name. Oh wait, except for the URL bar, or by going in a removing the title in the properties menu.

BTW: The only program I know of that automagically adds a title is MS Word.

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org