Hello AB & G,

bottom post

G Managoli wrote:

Second that.

On 6/4/05, A B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OO Group,

Laugh though you may, Open Office Calc not having Ctrl
+ D (fill down direct speed key) and Ctrl + R (Fill
right direct speed key) are two big reasons I don't
switch to Calc.  Thought it may seem trivial, those
two shortcuts are immense time savers.  I ditched
Borlands Quattro Pro for that very reason - even
though it much better series fill capabilities long
before Excel did.  I'd like to see those two speed
keys added to a version near me.

Thanks for your attention.

AB

For the moment I would suggest recording two macro's, call 'm Ctrl_D and Ctrl_R, for example ;-) and assign them to key's (Tools|Customize).

However, do note that Ctrl-D as well as Ctrl-R do have nice functions already, so you might like to find you other short-cuts.

Kind regards,

Cor

--
Cor Nouws