On Sunday 05 June 2005 07:02, + Timothy Schoenheider wrote:
> I think you guys should make a open office's big program suite for mobile
> devices such as pocket pcs, palm pilots, and etcetera. The word and excel
> on my pocket pc don't do anything except the basic stuff, and that is
> basically the same for palm pilots.

Timoty,
 This subject comes up every few weeks. OpenOffice.org is not really developed
for usage on a Palm. However in a similar vein to pocket word/excel, all it
really takes is a small app to use the same file format as OOo. Since this
format is now open (it's now a standard : OASIS "Open Document"), it should
be easier for current applications to change to that format than for a new
application to be written.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ