On Mer 8 juin 2005 0:39, Ian Laurenson a écrit :
> At the risk of getting flamed I think that Marco has a good idea, I
> would like to bounce some ideas about how it could be implemented.
>
> I can see two, not mutually exclusive, possibilities:
>
> 1. With XML forms and probably JavaScript

Please consider XForms only.
Their #1 selling point is to get rid of js, if you want custom code there
is absolutely no reason to go through the XForms process (but don't expect
your code to be portable, long-lived or abything like that)

XForm + js is about as nonsensical as XML + binary streams

--
Nicolas Mailhot