I'm using OO 1.9.104 but the question can be generalised to any version. Is it possible to start a line with some text, then tab to some position and then begin a hanging indent from that position. I've tried various things but bullets and the indents only seem to like to be at the beginning of the line and not preceded in the line by some text. Reading the help file doesn't supply an example of this type. I am told that you used to be able to do this in MSWord by typing some text and then hitting Ctl-t which takes you to the next tab and starts a hanging indent at that point. The only workaround I've found is to create a table with invisible borders but surely a more elegant solution exists.
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan