Kevin Brubeck Unhammer wrote:

Now that that's over with, I just have one little question. Does anyone here have a slight inkling of when OO2 will be out of
beta? It was hard finding any details on it on the site. (I'm just
asking to see if it's worth spreading 1.1.4 to non-OO-people now, or
if I should wait. Strategic thinking, and all that.)

Personally, I'd wait. 2.0 has a lot of great improvements, but it wouldn't hurt to introduce people to either version. It's still great software. Just warn them about the beta, even thought it seems to be pretty stable. There's a world of benifits with open source software. One is the price, but a really great one is the community you meet on the support lists here and elseware. Tell all your friends! Everyone can get involved.

Alex Janssen
"I converted my business with 10 users, 9 months ago and all is well."