M. Fioretti wrote:

"Complete control" sounds really bad.

This is where that came from:

Where it came from doesn't make it sound good :-)

http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgNo=49451

I don't get it. This is about Chinese characters, and I don't see any reference to complete control.

Most things you find in OOoMacros are not add-ons.

[...]

But that doesn't make it an OOo package, and you can't blame OOo
packages if a self-made installer breaks.

Whatever. But blaming? What blaming? I was signalling a possible
problem, suggesting that somebody check it because I don't run that
version. Nothing more.

What?!!

You concluded that there could be problems with OOo packages because someone grabbed something that was NOT an OOo package and it didn't work.

Don't you see a problem with that reasoning?

Daniel.