Craig E Burland wrote:
One of the most powerful features of Microsoft Office was the "Binder". This allowed multiple documents to be stored in a single container for easy swapping, storage and organization. As a project manager, I loved the functionality it provided. With one application open on my task bar, I had quick access to dozens of documents important to my project, saving time both in document usage and organization.

Microsoft recently dropped Binder from it's product suite.

It would be a strong addition to Open Office.

I also enjoyed MS Binder at times and was sad when it was dropped.

I am not sure if it will be added soon or not.

The best way to start the process is to file an issue as a Feature Request.

Borrowed from G. Roderick Singleton:
The best way to have problems such as this evaluated is to file an
issue. If you haven't already registered, do the following:

Go to <www.openoffice.org> click the Register link at the top right of
of the page. Fill in your information and reply to the confirmation
email that will be sent to the address you provided. Once you have
confirmed, go to <www.openoffice.org> again and click on the "Bugs &
Issues" link in the General links box.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is important that you file
the issue to ensure reproducibility with your examples.

HTH,
--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org