These types of queries normally are best for the users list.

This type of formatting is done through the use of page styles. If you
create the page styles that you want, you can then decide on what page
styles you want headers and footers to appear.

This link has some useful information for these types of issues :
http://user-faq.openoffice.org/faq/index.html-toc.html

/paul