Quoting cono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Alexandro Colorado wrote:

That's exactly my point, the difference is that a simple user will feel right at home in OOo. A power user will actually have to relearn some of the most higher
end tools. So the problems really depend on the user. [...]

with no hassle and thats the whole point.

For both simple users and for power users it's OK if they feel well by
what is promised.

-- Cor Nouws
http://www.nouenoff.nl

So if it's about feelings we don't really need to pay more attention on words
since feelings are completely different message. And that is why we say you
will feel right at 'home'. We make the words sound as 'warm and tender' so it
inspires feelings of security which is the one we want to inspire when doing a
migration. Just ask apple about feelings. Of course happiness is just one, but
what about other more powerful feelings like vanity.

--
Alexandro Colorado
Co-Leader of OpenOffice.org Spanish