Haris Fadilah írta:

Dear, Developer Team
And anyothers

I've tested OpenOffice 1.1.4 which stable enough I
though.
Because of features issue, than I try the latest one.
Than, the problem starts :
- When I copy the web page from browser, and I paste
it to writer
- It's OK with 1.1.4 version, but it will hang or
crash with 2.0 beta version.
- Let's try with www.bhinneka.com,... I select all the
page than copy it.
- I paste it,... than it'll make desktop freeze for
while and writer crash.

So, I'm turn to use 1.1.4 version again.
I use Intel P 4 2,4 GHz w/ 1 GB Memory, which good
enough I think.

Thank you for all of your consideration ...

__________________________________ Yahoo! Mail for Mobile Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

I tested it, and works for me. Paste operation takes 12-15 sec on my A64 3000+.

KAMI