Peter Kupfer OOo írta:

William W. Austin wrote:

Actually I'm just curious, but ....

A couple of days ago I downloaded 1.9.109 (and am happy with the way it is working overall).

However, I'm also downloading patches for fedora 4, and I just looked - that list shows a 1.9.112 (for fc4) ?????

Duuh. I'm just curious but I'd really like to figure this one out... is the 1.1.112 something outside the releases that are going on the beta download site, or do I just have the wrong urls on my list???

Thanks,

There a new beta made every few days, but only publicly released to all of the mirrors like every two weeks. The latest on I see was built on 6/27 and is 1.9.112.

HTH,

AFAIK the latest public is 113
not public 116

KAMI