Hi,
I sent this on 7-13 and received a replay the next day.  However, the answer I
received was accidentally deleted.  Would the person who sent me the answer
please send it again.  Thanks for your prompt reply on the 14th and sorry for
this inconvenience!
Thanks,
David
see below

When I installed "Open Office" I did not realize it would not be listed in the
Windows Install/Uninstall program.  I have been trying to uninstall the "Open
Office" program and am having considerable difficulty!

It would be appreciated if someone would please offer a solution to my problem.

Thank you in advance,

David Claterbaugh
[EMAIL PROTECTED]