Thomas Harries, Ph.D. wrote:
In reviewing numerous evaluations of your product, there were several
references to WordPerfect that gave me confidence that your product
could read WordPerfect files.

So I downloaded and installed your product.

It now appears that it does not read WordPerfect files.  I have 20 years
of archival files in WordPerfect. Is there way for me to have your product read and convert these files?
If not, are there plans for that functionality to be installed, and if
so, how long before this functionality is available.

Thanks.

Thomas Harries

I have had success with many WP documents in OOo 2.0 beta.

Give it a try.

--
Robin Laing