On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 09:03:09 AM -0600, Rigel
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Hi there. Not sure if you're aware, but even though you shut down Open
> Office,org programs from your desktop, doesn't necessarily mean Open
> Office.org isn't running.

Rigel,

bottom post (better), top post, diagonal post, whatever...
but please trim as much as possible of the original message. It is
useless to clog servers and pipes by sending time and again something
that every list member already received, read and sometimes paid by
the byte.

Thanks,
        Marco
--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

I don't even have an email address. I have reached an age where my
main purpose is not to receive messages.
                                    U. Eco, quoted in the New Yorker