From: CPHennessy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 1:29 AM
To: discuss@openoffice.org; Alexander Babintsev
Subject: Re: [discuss] Power Point 2003

On Monday 25 July 2005 14:40, + Alexander Babintsev wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>

> We develop some software and wish use Power Point 2003 presentations, as I
> know you all ready solve that's problem so would you please share some of
> your knowledge with us? :-)

Sure. Download and install OpenOffice.org from
http://download.openoffice.org
and you should be able to open presentations. You will probably have a
better
experience with the developers snapshots.

Please reply to discuss@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ