Hi,

I am a non regular user of openoffice.
I was thinking whether a "Document Library" could be implemented. This thing
will work similarly to a media-player's "Media Library" (iTunes comes to mind).
There will be a display of authors, document titles, and other meta info, so
that documents can be searched for and retrieved faster.

The reason I suggested this is that I read some stuff about future MS Office-s
implementing its own kind of Document management or something (can't recall
now. sorry)

I guess I'll leave it up to you guys here, since you are the ones who know what
is more important.

Thanks for reading.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.