Andrew Brown wrote:

More sefully:
http://oooauthors.org/en/authors/userguide2/writer/draft_pub/0213WG-
WorkingWithMasterDocuments.sxw
Andrew,

Thanks for the pointer. This is very similar to Corel Ventura Publisher I used to use. I have just the application for this feature. I have about 30 or so flyer pages for products my company produces that we converted from MSW over the last year and now wanted to put them together into a catalog. I think this will do the trick! Seems like OOo keeps pulling new tricks out of the bag just when I need them. :-)

Alex

"Always observe and understand what is going on before opening your trap." - wise man