BILL GRECO wrote:

If there is any way, could you please incorporate "Power Point" & "Access" functionality? Thank You.---Bill

Hey Bill,
Unfortunately Powerpoint and Access are Microsoft brands so we can't put them in, they get tetchy about IP...which is ironic in itself. :)

We do, however already have a presentation programme : Impress and a Database: Base. The Advantage of this is; you don't get a copy of MS Office, you get OpenOffice.org which is far better... without even considering value for money. :)

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Office Technologies)
www.theingots.org

Blog: yorick.edublogs.org