On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 14:56 -0400, Diane Mackay wrote:
> Anthony Long wrote:
> > It was taken offline in lieu of spreadopenoffice.org.
> > Don't see what you're talking about RE:  einstein.com
[snip!]
> I'm finding this sporadically across the web. I get it often
> when I hit the Jonathon Coombes' kb site too. Sometimes, if
> I hit reload it goes away. Other times it does not. I'm
> starting to wonder if it is something unique to my end,
> especially after reading that others are not seeing it. If
> anyone knows what causes this einstein.com thing, I'd love
> to learn more about it. It is starting to seem like a virus
> or something... If it's something on my end I'd love to do
> what I can to make it stop. It can be a hindrance,
> especially if I forget to click reload, or if clicking
> reload does not fix it.

Hi Diane,

I do not know why you would be einstein.com from my site, as
we have nothing to do with them. If you are getting that site
redirected from other domains like you mention, I would look
at doing a thorough scan of your machine for malware etc.

Regards
Jonathon
--
OOo Tips (RSS) - http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/tips.rss