Marcelo Pellicano de Oliveira wrote:
Hi.

I would like to know if you have some Project that focus MS InfoPath 2003
for OpenOffice. How can I contribute with my programming notions to develop
one?

I believe that the form builder:

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/dancer?anchor=just_switch_xml_form_documents

...is close to what you're looking for. This is promising technology. However, there is very little documentation and, based on not getting questions here answered, I have a concern it isn't widely supported within the OO.o developer team.

Still, the amount you can get done with it right now shows that it is a very promising vision.

--Paul