On 2005-08-30 21:24:11, Daniel Kasak wrote:
Daniel Leal Werneck wrote:

Dear people,

I have always been a huge fan of OpenOffice and I always encourage everyone to do the same. But testing 2.0ß I found a major problem that is ruining it to me: PLEASE, DON'T MAKE THESE FADE-LOOKING TOOLBARS!

WHAT FADING TOOLBARS?
I DON'T SEE ANY FADING TOOLBARS IN MY INSTALLATION!

I was trying to figure this one out, so just out of curiosity, I just put up a 1.1.4 swriter window next one from 1.9.125.

The 1.9.125 (beta2.0 rel2) icons *do* look drab and somewhat "faded" by comparison (IMHO, anyway).

Not a complaint, just an observation...

--
william w. austin                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"life is just another phase i'm going through. this time, anyway ..."