Hi,

I've got probs getting the UK thesaurus to work under Suse 9.3 and OOo
build 1.9.79.2.3.

I checked the OOo knowledge base, did as it suggested (change
th_en_US.dat and th_en_US.idx to GB AND UK just in case), restarted OOo
but no joy. What am I doing wrong??? I keep on banging my head against
the wall...

Also, Ctrl+F7 does not call up the (otherwise working) US thesaurus. I
attempted to assign it to a more user-friendly key combination but
again, no joy.

Will a simple upgrade to the latest build resolve these issues?

Cheers

Ingo