Ranger Lacy wrote:

> make ANY text or language or font bi-directional.

OOo 1.1.3
Use _Draw_ with FontWorks as your text editor.

> Boustrophedon capabilities.

The current workaround is to setup a L2R and R2L styles.  At the end
of each line, hit enter, and it _should_ wrap correctly.
Adding/deleting/editing text on a line is a major PITA.

Note:  This does not work, if you use Rongo-Rongo, or languages with
the same boustrophedon qualities.

> I desire to help put this language into the environment.

Last time I checked there were 10 000+ conlangs, of which, maybe ten,
were spoken by more than a hundred people.

xan

jonathon
--
Does your Office Suite conform to ISO Standards?