On 10/4/05, Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But Google has deep enough pockets to fight that law suit. I should
> think it would probably win so would the rich red dragon really want to
> take that on? Suing Google is a different ball game from suing the
> community. And there is no certainty that IBM would not then weigh in
> too since it also uses OOo technology. It might make more sense to Big
> Blue to see this one off early. There could be a few other sizable
> players that would take the same view. I think I might go and buy some
> shares in some law firms. If this kicks off the lawyers are going to
> make a killing :-)

Speaking of Lawyers - what ever happened to Christian Endfeldt? I haven't
seen him on the list for a long time. What ever happened to his film? Is it
out yet? I hope everything is going well for our globe-trodding,
film-producing, politiciality-correct, FLOSS supporting professional
attourneying, friend.

-Chad Smith