Morgan Olsson 18:17 2005-10-02:
>Replying to self
-once again...

>The main download page is still somewhat broken in regards of getting the
>localized versions that actually do exist!

.. but if you there click "non-javascript download page" you get to
http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.0rc/index-nojs.html
where there are links to the mirrors.
Note that some mirrors do not carry all builds (language/OS), so you might surf
around to find what you want.

Still have not found separate language packs for MSWindows OOo2RC1

It is amazing how quick Google indexes the world, and you can get what OOo file
you want if you know the file name. For example 2.0RC1 swedish on MSWindows is
called OOo_2.0.0rc1_050923_Win32Intel_install_sv.exe

If you emit ".exe" you also find TORRENTS FOR LOCALIZED BUILDS at
http://borft.student.utwente.nl:6969/
so I am now sharing the swedish Win32 install.

Why is it that localized builds (and language packs for Win32) are not
presented on the web correctly?  This is not the way to get feed back and
corrections on the translations.  The files are there, but are hard to find.  I
experience with bittorrent that a lot of countries are downloading the english
Win32 version although there do exist a versionin their own anguage and are no
publicised language packs for there language for that OS.

/Morgan
--
Morgan Olsson, Kivik, Sweden