I have a bunch of server space and I have recently been interested in
hosting downloads of open source software.  Really I have unlimited
bandwidth and unlimited space when it all comes down to it, as long as
i am not doing anything illegal and i am not streaming videos.  I
would like to host the download of open office and
whatever else you offer for free download.  Not really looking for
anything in return.  Just wanna host downloads.  Maybe a link on your
website when I get mine up and going, just linking to the downloads.
I am looking for other open source software to do this to as well.
Can you help me find anything else?

Thanks for your time and help.

Brian