Hi, I've been using the open office v.2 RC and have found a problem with the search and replace function in the OOcalc spreadsheet program. I am running it on Windows 2000. The problem is that it seems erratic in finding search strings, even if I cut and paste the string into the find box it often cannot find the string. Haven't had this problem with the Stable 1.1.5 version or with the most recent version running on my Mac OSX (the X-windows OO.org version). Hope this is helpful in debugging.

Gary

--
Gary Stetler, Ph.D.
Assoc. Director Genotyping Facility