Les Ansley wrote:
> I would love to be able to use OO all the time but as I am researcher I
> rely a lot on bibliographic software (I use Reference Manager) that
> integrates with Word.  Could you please advise me whether there is
> bibliographic software (user friendly - I have looked at BibTex and
> can't get to grips) that does the same in OO or is there any in the
> pipeline?

answer is no and yes. There is currently no functional bibliographic manager
as a part of OOo, and there is a project to build one
<http://bibliographic.openoffice.org/>, but IIRC there is not one line of
code for it.

Best,

Matej

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
   -- Dan Stanford