I personally find autoformatting very annoying.  When I type something
in,
I want it to stay the way I type it, not change automatically to, say,
some
other font or capitalization.  Then I have to disable the autoformatting
and
then go back and fix the "corrected" text.

Since I often find note in FAQs on how to disable autoformatting
features, it
is clear that other people also feel this way.  Therefore, it would make
life
easier for everyone if you:

* Put all of the autoformatting controls together in the same place in
the menu
  (e.g. instead of having separate sections such as Cell Contents /
Autoinput
  and Autocorrect/Options)

* Have a "master checkbox" that can disable all autoformatting in one
action
  rather than requiring people to disable each autoformatting feature
separately

--- Brian